General Admissions Criteria
For admission to pre-kindergarten, a child must be four on or before September 1st
For admission kindergarten, a child must be five on or before September 1st
For first grade, a child must be six on or before September 1st
All children must meet state and local standards for immunization.
To be considered for admission the following must be submitted:
- Complete the online Admission Application - Submit your application and the $150.00 application fee securely online. Conveniently track the progress of your application. Click Apply Now to begin.
- Schedule Admission Test and Interview - All students must have an admission screening test and interview.
- Application/Assessment Fee of $150.00 - Submitted with the online application.
- Birth Certificate - Please present original, and we will make a copy for you.
- Baptismal Certificate - For Catholic Applicants.
- Parish Verification Form - For Catholic Applicants.
- Academic Records
- Preschool Teacher Recommendation (Kindergarten)
- Teacher Recommendations and Principal Recommendation (1st -8th Grades)
- State Health Form Requirements - All health forms must be on file prior to final admission and the first day of attendance. A complete record is required by law in the state of Georgia.
- Current Immunization Form 3231
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental and nutrition screening Form 3300
- Archdiocesan Health Report Form 5320 - For participation in sports, this physical examination form is required each year
Priority Admission Application Deadline: Friday, January 31, 2020
Applications will be accepted after this date on a rolling basis as space allows
Priority Financial Aid Deadline: Friday, February 28, 2020
In accordance with the teachings of the Catholic Church, Our Lady of Victory Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or national origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, and all other school-administered programs.