Applications for the 2020-2021 school year are still available
To be considered for admission for the 2020- 2021 school year, a completed online application must be received by the Admissions Office by our Priority Deadline of February 3, 2021.
Applications will still be accepted after this date; but on a rolling basis, as space allows. Please see menu options on the left and click "Apply Now".
General Admissions Criteria
For admission to pre-kindergarten, a child must be four on or before September 1st.
For admission kindergarten, a child must be five on or before September 1st.
For first grade, a child must be six on or before September 1st.
All children must meet state and local standards for immunization.
To be considered for admission the following must be submitted:
- Complete the online Admission Application — Submit your application and the $150 application fee securely online. Please note: Your application is not considered “active” until your application is submitted, and we receive the $150 fee. Conveniently track the progress of your application. Click Apply Now to begin.
- Schedule Admission Test /Interview - All students must have an admission screening test and interview.
- Birth Certificate - Please present original, and we will make a copy for you.
- Baptismal Certificate - For Catholic Applicants.
- Parish Verification Form - Timely completion is important as this pertains to financial aid which is first-come, first-served. Families submit their completed form to their parish or church office and ensure their verified form is received by OLV.
- Academic Records
- Preschool Teacher Recommendation (Kindergarten)
- Teacher Recommendations and Principal Recommendation (1st -8th Grades)
- State Health Form Requirements - All health forms must be on file prior to final admission and the first day of attendance. A complete record is required by law in the state of Georgia.
- Current Immunization Form 3231
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental and nutrition screening Form 3300
- Archdiocesan Health Report Form 5320 - For participation in sports, this physical examination form is required each year.
Important Dates 2020-2021
February 3rd — Priority Admission Application Deadline
February 16th — Open Enrollment Closes
Applications will be accepted after this date; but on a rolling basis as space allows.
January 6th — FACTS Financial Aid opens in FACTS
March 2nd — Deadline for Financial Aid application in FACTS & Grace Scholars
April 17th — Notification of financial aid awards (for applications submitted timely)
Tuition assistance is on a first-come first-served basis so timely financial aid application is important.
In accordance with the teachings of the Catholic Church, Our Lady of Victory Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or national origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, and all other school-administered programs.