Admission Applications for the 2021 – 2022 School Year Are Now Being Accepted
To be considered for admission for the 2021 – 2022 school year, the priority admission application date is February 3, 2021. To apply, see menu options on the left and click “Apply Now”.
Applications will be accepted after this date; but on a rolling basis, as space allows. Please scroll down to see more IMPORTANT DATES for 2021-2022.
General Admissions Criteria
For admission to pre-kindergarten, a child must be four on or before September 1st.
For admission kindergarten, a child must be five on or before September 1st.
For first grade, a child must be six on or before September 1st.
All children must meet state and local standards for immunization.
To be considered for admission the following must be submitted:
- Complete the online Admission Application — Submit your application and the $150 application fee securely online. Please note: Your application is not considered “active” until your application is submitted, and we receive the $150 fee. Conveniently track the progress of your application. Click Apply Now to begin.
- Schedule Admission Test /Interview - All students must have an admission screening test and interview.
- Birth Certificate - Please present original, and we will make a copy for you.
- Baptismal Certificate - For Catholic Applicants.
- Parish Verification Form - Timely completion is important as this pertains to financial aid which is first-come, first-served. Families submit their completed form to their parish or church office and ensure their verified form is received by OLV.
- Academic Records
- Preschool Teacher Recommendation (Kindergarten)
- Teacher Recommendations and Principal Recommendation (1st -8th Grades)
- State Health Form Requirements - All health forms must be on file prior to final admission and the first day of attendance. A complete record is required by law in the state of Georgia.
- Current Immunization Form 3231
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental and nutrition screening Form 3300
- Archdiocesan Health Report Form 5320 - For participation in sports, this physical examination form is required each year.
Important Dates 2021-2022
October 2020 – January 2021 — Schedule a Live Virtual Tour, Admission Zoom Meeting or Personal Campus Visit
February 3rd — Priority Admission Application Deadline
February 16th — Open Enrollment Closes
Applications will be accepted after the date above; but on a rolling basis as space allows.
February 2021 - Applicant Screening/Admission Testing
April 2021 — Admission Decision Letters Mailed and Online Applicants Notified
Financial Aid is available to qualifying families based on need. To be considered for financial aid, a family must first submit their admission application, then apply for financial aid through FACTS Grant & Aid. The admission application is separate from the financial aid application but both processes are concurrent. For information click Financial Aid & Scholarships.
Tuition assistance is on a first-come first-served basis. Both timely admission application and financial aid application is important.
In accordance with the teachings of the Catholic Church, Our Lady of Victory Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or national origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, and all other school-administered programs.