Financial Aid & Scholarships
The Archdiocese of Atlanta and Our Lady of Victory Regional Catholic School offer financial aid for qualifying families based on documented need. The average financial aid awarded for qualifying families for 2018-2019 is $3,250.
- To be considered for Financial Aid, student must be accepted, and registration fee payment submitted. Families must submit financial aid application and support documentation from both Parents before priority deadline March 1st, 2019 to FACTS at: www.factsmgt.com ( for more information regarding Financial aid process click here)
- FACTS requires families to provide current tax documents in order to determine financial need. If you plan to apply for tuition assistance, it is imperative that your 2018 taxes are prepared early as ALL portions of the form must be completed by March 1st to be given priority consideration.
Sources of Financial Aid
Students entering Kindergarten, First, Second, or Sixth grades will receive $2,500 off the first year's tuition and $1,500 off the second year's tuition. For more information, click here.
Archdiocesan Financial Aid
Active Catholic families (as verified by pastor on Parish Verification Form) are eligible to apply for financial aid from the Archdiocese of Atlanta. Financial need for assistance is determined by FACTS.
Non Catholic families are eligible to apply for Local aid from Our Lady of Victory Catholic School. Financial aid is determined by FACTS.
GRACE Scholars Eligibility
- Students who are entering Pre-K, Kindergarten, or 1st grade whose families demonstrate a financial need (as determined by FACTS), OR
- Students who have attended a public school for at least 1 school year whose families demonstrate a financial need (as determined by FACTS)
- Students entering 2nd grade or above transferring from a public school or seeking exemption from a public school (guidelines apply)
- Catholic and Non-Catholic students are eligible for GRACE scholarships.
Families must complete a separate application for the GRACE Scholarship in addition to the FACTS application. Please click here to access the GRACE Scholars application and more information. You may access the application in Spanish here and in Vietnamese here.
G.R.A.C.E. Scholars, Inc., is the official student scholarship organization (SSO) for the schools sponsored by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta. All students receiving G.R.A.C.E. Awards have demonstrated financial need as determined by a third-party analysis of a family's ability to pay tuition.
Schools in the Archdiocese of Atlanta reserve the right to decline funding from SSOs that do not award scholarships based on financial need. In addition, the maximum amount of SSO scholarships awarded to students in the Archdiocesan schools is the lowest of the following: students calculated financial need; 80% of the tuition rate applicable to the student; an index of per-pupil public school spending in Georgia; and the maximum cap established by the local school.
G.R.A.C.E. Scholars, Inc. welcomes the transfer of funding from one SSO to another as allowed by state law. In these instances, the school reserves the right to award G.R.A.C.E. scholarships in accordance with local procedures.