Current Our Lady of Victory students and parents are by far our best ambassadors, sharing positive experiences through simple word of mouth. As we're in enrollment season, this is a reminder that OLV wants to reward current families for promoting our school to their family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues with our Victory Referral Program. This referral program rewards current families with a one-time $200 re-enrollment credit for each new family (PreK-7) that enrolls due to your referral. If you are an 8th grade family, that will be credited to your last month’s tuition. Thank you for your support! Our Lady of Victory, Pray for us!
Click here for Summer Work & Supply Lists.
Important Reopening Updates
Wednesday, August 5th - Open Virtually
● OLV opens virtually on its regular scheduled date. This allows teachers time to go over procedures prior to students entering the building, review the student handbook, and do introductory assessments as needed.
Wednesday, August 12th - Open Physically
● Physical opening of OLV for in-school Learning
Principal Updates: Letter, Screening Questions, and Fall Re-Opening Plan
Supply Drop Off Dates
○ Wednesday, August 5th:
8:00-11:30 am- PreK, 2nd, 4th /Supply Drop off/Pickup
1:00-3:30 pm- 6th and 8th grade /Supply Drop off/Pickup
○ Thursday, August 6th:
8:00-11:30am- K, 1st, 3rd /Supply Drop off/Pickup
1:00-3:30 pm- 5th and 7th grade /Supply Drop off/Pickup
● Wednesday, August 12th is a full day:
7:30-8:00 am Drop off/ 3:05-3:30 pm Dismissal. The After School Program will be open.
● Students will wear warm weather uniforms on the first day. (see handbook).
● Masks will be required for all students and staff (see reopening plan for information)
● A virtual option (Home Learning) will be available for families upon request.
Pope Francis once said “ There are difficult moments in life, but with hope the soul goes forward and looks ahead to what awaits us.” I thank you for being a part of this wonderful journey that is Catholic Education. Know that we enter into reopening OLV together and as one, and I appreciate your support in doing so. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at school. Thank you and God Bless! George Wilkerson, Principal