I am Victoria Littlefield Pou (pronounced Poe), the School Counselor at OLV! I bring 7 years of counseling experience from both private practice and public middle schools. I received my Bachelors Degree from the University of Georgia in Childhood and Family Development and Master's Degree from The Citadel in Counselor Education. I am a Licensed Associate Professional Counselor and National Certified Counselor.
Students, I am your advocate! If you need assistance with emotional, social, academic, or career guidance, I am here for you.
Parents do not hesitate to email, call or visit me if you have any concerns regarding your child firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always putting God first, we know it is going to be a great year. Go Patriots!
(770) 306-9026 ext. 305
Guidance services are provided by the counselor for all students through individual and/or small group counseling, classroom guidance lessons, appointments with parents, and discussions with teachers.
Parents may call me at any time for a telephone conference or to set up an appointment.
I am available to assist parents or teachers in finding assistance with any area of concern. If I cannot help, I will assist with finding a professional in the community to aid with items not in my area of expertise. All you need to do is ask! My door is always open!
- Issues to Discuss with the School Counselor
- Concerns over student achievement/study skills
- Peer relations/social skills
- Special needs of their child
- Family difficulties or concerns
- Changes in the family
- Any issue which is affecting the academic and/or emotional well-being of the child
- How Does a Student See the School Counselor?
- Self-referral (by signing up at the Guidance Office or by telling their parent or teacher)
- Request of a teacher
- Parent referral
- Administrative referral
- Referral by a friend